Optimize our leadership and organizational culture at HPA in order to sustain our commitments.
- Establish sustainability director leadership position and sustainability responsibilities for board of trustees and head of school.
- Setup Sustainability Councils, including Konohiki Community Council, Staff Council, and Student Councils.
- Define responsibilities and behavioral expectations for all school employees.
LŌKAHI bring harmony
- Define annual action plans for each department.
- Establish sustainability policies and procedures for each department.
- Integrate sustainability goals across HR systems, including recruitment, hiring, and staff orientation.
- Provide annual place-based, sustainability professional development for all employees.
- Establish collaboration days for teachers to work together on curriculum change and integration with this plan.
HA‘INA share our story
- Implement annual sustainability communication and reporting with HPA board and the public, and be accountable for continually advancing our efforts.
- Maintain accountability to sustainability goals by making progress readily available via public Sustainability Plan website and dashboard.
Execute annual surveys of faculty, staff, and students.